Grand China & the Yangtze (2018) : Century Legend
18 Days From Beijing To Hong Kong
A far-ranging exploration of China's cultural treasures and natural wonders.
From man-made marvels-the Great Wall, Forbidden City and Terra-cotta Warriors-to scenes of natural beauty that inspire artists and poets, discover the vast range of this sprawling nation. Beijing offers imperial grandeur and atmospheric old-world neighborhoods; Shanghai flaunts dizzying skyscrapers and surprising art deco mansions; Hong Kong mixes East and West and the best shopping in the world. Yet China is a country where gardeners have devoted a thousand years to creating an ideal landscape in Hangzhou. The Li River, where bamboo boats float through scenery lifted from watercolor paintings, and the Reed Flute Cave, offering rainbow-colored stalactites and stalagmites, bring poetry to motion. Old and new, grand and intimate, China offers wondrous contrasts just waiting to be uncovered.
Call (800) 571-4510 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13314157
- Cruise Line
- Offer valid through 6/30/2017
- 18 Days
- Cruise Ship
- Century Legend
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 12||Cruising the Yangtze River|
|Day 13||Cruising the Yangtze River|
|Day 17||Hong Kong|
|Day 18||Hong Kong|
- All fares are per guest in US Dollars based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
- Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Availability of all stateroom categories cannot be guaranteed.
- Single Supplement applies for single accommodation.
- Itineraries, hotels, and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.