Grand European Discovery (2017) : River Ambassador
15 Days From Cologne To Vienna
A soul-stirring odyssey through the heart of Europe.
Travel along three majestic rivers-the legendary Rhine, the tranquil Main and the enchanting Danube-finding newfound inspiration at every turn. Encounter some of the prettiest towns in Europe-Strasbourg, Heidelberg and Bamberg-and tour Austria's stately capital city, Vienna. Taste the Rheingau's renowned Rieslings in the very vineyards where the grapes were grown, wander along the crooked medieval lanes of Regensburg and explore acclaimed landmarks, including two baroque masterpieces-Melk Abbey and the Wurzburg Residence. Tradition, history, art and a host of irresistible regional flavors are yours to discover on this grand and perfectly-paced journey.
Family Program (select sailings)
Share the enchantment of this region with the special young people in your life. Our all-inclusive cruises not only feature unique, fun-filled, all-inclusive adventures for families to enjoy together, they are also packed with culturally and historically significant experiences designed to spark creativity and life-long learning.
All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
14 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 14 dinners
2 Welcome and 2 Farewell Gala Dinners
2 Captain's Welcome and 2 Captain's Farewell Receptions
Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
12 days of excursions, including "Choice Is Yours" options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
Guided "Go Active," "Do as the Locals Do," "Village Day" and "Gentle Walking" programs
State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio headset system on all excursions
Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
14-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the stylish River Ambassador
Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® of England beds, high-thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
2 countries: Austria, Germany
6 UNESCO World Heritage sites
Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
All transfers on arrival and departure days
All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
Captivating onboard local entertainment
Cultural enrichment, including 2 Signature Lectures
Exclusive Multigenerational Family-Friendly Program on a select July departure
Call (800) 571-4510 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13314190
- Cruise Line
- Offer valid through 6/30/2017
- 15 Days
- Cruise Ship
- River Ambassador
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 4||Cruising the Main River|
|Day 5||Cruising the Main River|
- Prices listed in US dollars and are per person based on double occupancy
- Airfare is not included in prices listed above. Please inquire at time of booking for best available airfare pricing.
- Single supplement applies for single accommodation.
- Itineraries and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments. *Savings are listed in US dollars and are for new bookings only. Savings offers are not combinable. Subject to availability. Capacity controlled. Other restrictions may apply. Uniworld reserves the right to withdraw or change offers at any time. For complete details on all promotions, general information, and terms and conditions applicable to all Uniworld trips, please visit terms and conditions.