European Holiday Markets (2017) : River Beatrice
8 Days From Vienna To Nuremberg
Europe's quintessential charms make the holiday season even more enchanting.
This wonderfully festive river cruise through Germany and Austria will transport you back in time with visits to some of Europe's oldest and most acclaimed Christmas Markets. Venture forth into a magical wonderland filled with delights at every turn. Wooden stalls overflowing with traditional crafts, everything from quirky little characters made of dried fruit and dressed in Bavarian costumes to beautifully hand-carved toys and Nativity figurines to beautifully rendered ornaments, each more beautiful than the next. Twinkling lights illuminate the timeworn stones of village squares, as children's laughter mingles with the sound of ringing bells and Christmas carols. Indulge in Uniworld's exclusive "Taste of Christmas" walking tour in Vienna, where you'll see elaborate displays of exquisite confections in Cafe Demel's legendary windows. Celebrate the season in a time-honored way, making memories that will last a lifetime.
All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
Captain's Welcome and Farewell Receptions
Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
6 days of excursions, including "Choice Is Yours" options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
Guided "Taste of Christmas" and "Gentle Walking" programs
State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset system on all excursions
Use of Nordic walking sticks
7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the stately S.S. Maria Theresa
Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® of England beds, high-thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
2 countries: Austria, Germany
3 UNESCO World Heritage sites
Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
All transfers on arrival and departure days
Captivating onboard local entertainment
Cultural enrichment, including a Signature Lecture: "The Sound of Christmas Music, from 'Silent Night' to Christmas Oratorio"
Call (800) 571-4510 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13314336
- Cruise Line
- Offer valid through 6/30/2017
- 8 Days
- Cruise Ship
- River Beatrice
Click for more information on this ship.
- Note: Christmas Markets are generally open from the beginning of Advent until December 23.
- Prices listed in US dollars and are per person based on double occupancy
- Prices exclude additional port charges of $175 and are per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy. Other restrictions may apply.
- Airfare is not included in prices listed above. Please inquire at time of booking for best available airfare pricing.
- Single supplement applies for single accomodation.
- Itineraries and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- For suite amenities (if applicable), please click the "Ship Details" link above.
*Savings are listed in US dollars and are for new bookings only. Savings offers are not combinable. Subject to availability. Capacity controlled. Other restrictions may apply. Uniworld reserves the right to withdraw or change offers at any time. For complete details on all promotions, general information, and terms and conditions applicable to all Uniworld trips, please visit terms and conditions.