Athens and Aegean Moderate Preview 2018
Brochure Type: Preview 2018 USA
Glide through the azure Aegean sea past ancient cliff-top villages and pretty seaside towns. Shades of cerulean blue, shimmering white and fuchsia line the cobbled villages of Mykonos and Santorini's Fira. Explore the ancient high city of Athens, the picturesque suburb of Plaka at the foot of the Acropolis, and Minoan myths and legends in Knossos.
- City tour in Athens
- See Hadrian's Arch and the 1896 Olympic Stadium in Athens
- View the Parthenon, the white-washed houses and windmills on Mykonos and the Caldera on Santorini
- Visit the Acropolis in Athens, the trendy island of Mykonos, the thriving Turkish port of Kusadasi, the idyllic island of Patmos, the port town of Heraklion and the cliff-top town of Fira on Santorini
- 7 breakfasts
- 3 cruise dinners
- 3 cruise lunches
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (800) 571-4510 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13495213
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 9/30/2017
- 8 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Athens||Arrive Athens (3 Nights): Welcome to mythical Greece. On arrival in Athens transfer to your hotel. Relax and unwind then spend the rest of the day exploring the city at your own pace.|
|Day 2||Athens||Athens Sightseeing: See the wonders of ancient Athens this morning with a Local Specialist on your guided sightseeing tour, which includes a walking tour of the Acropolis and views of the Parthenon among other sights. This afternoon, perhaps join one of our Optional Experiences and later a lively dinner in the old quarters of the city.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 3||Athens||Athens: Enjoy a free day in Athens, exploring ancient sites and museums, or maybe join an Optional Experience to Delphi.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 4||Mykonos||Embark - Mykonos: Transfer to the port and cruise to stunning Mykonos. Spend time discovering this island paradise with its distinctive white-washed houses and maze of narrow cobbled streets.Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 5||Patmos||Kusadasi - Patmos: Arrive early in Kusadasi in Turkey and consider an Optional Experience to fascinating Ephesus, site of the famous Temple of Artemis. Continue your cruise to Patmos, where there is time to shop, relax on the beach or take an Optional Experience to the Monastery of St. John.Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 6||Santorini||Heraklion - Santorini: Wake up in Heraklion on the island of Crete and disembark for your complimentary shore experience visit to the Palace of Knossos. Later continue your cruise to Santorini, a spectacular volcanic island featuring beautiful cliff-top villages with incredible views of the Caldera. Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 7||Athens||Disembark - Athens: Disembark in Athens and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to relax, see the sights or shop for souvenirs.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 8||Depart Athens||Depart Athens: Say goodbye to your fellow travellers at the end of a magical holiday. Airport transfers are provided. Conditions apply.Buffet Breakfast|
- Triple cabins are available on this trip.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class